SUPPORT FOR AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE, AUTOCAD MEP AND CIVIL 3D
You can now publish your models including the geometry from AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, and Civil 3D.
Assemble Systems will be issuing an upgrade of the Assemble add-in with this release on March 2nd, 2017.
In order for the following upgrades to be applied, users will need to update the add-in. To update your add-in, click here to download and install. To download the add-in directly, you can click here.
- The ability to publish models including the geometry from AutoCAD Architecture, and AutoCAD MEP.
- Experimental support of Autodesk Civil 3D objects.
- All users must upgrade their Assemble Add-in (regardless whether you plan to use AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP)
- Publishing your models from AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, and Civil 3D will be the same as publishing from Revit. For more information about how to publish to Assemble, please click here.
- Currently, Assemble is not able to sync the information back to your AutoCAD and Civil 3D models.