The Assemble web-based application can experience slow performance when all of the following conditions are met:
- Assemble Server is installed locally on a laptop.
- AVG Anti-Virus Free 2012 is installed on the laptop and is enabled.
- Multiple Google Chrome processes are working.
- To verify that multiple Google Chrome processes are working, access the Windows Task Manager and select the Processes tab.
The slow performance of Assemble can be resolved by any one of the following tasks:
- Access the Assemble web-based application using FireFox or Internet Explorer.
- Disable AVG Anti-Virus Free 2012 while using the Assemble web-based application.
- Access the Assemble web-based application with Google Chrome while closing other instances of Google Chrome.