Note: Orthographic mode does not support walk mode.
To toggle Orthographic mode
To toggle from Perspective mode to Orthographic mode, press [O](letter, not number zero). Orthographic mode offers plan, ceiling, and elevation views of your model. While in Orthographic mode, the Assemble Model Viewer displays "Orthographic" in the top-left corner of the Viewer window. In both Perspective and Orthographic modes, use of the keyboard shortcuts (0-9) will be briefly display text over the model to indicate which viewpoint you have selected.
- To see a floor plan (top) of the model while in Orthographic mode, press .
- To see a ceiling plan (bottom) of the model while in Orthographic mode, press  (number zero).
- To see elevation views of the model while in Orthographic mode:
- Press  for left elevation.
- Press  for right elevation.
- Press  for front elevation.
- Press  for back elevation.