Assemble Systems will be performing an upgrade of Assemble on Wednesday, September 3, 2014. During this time, the Assemble web application may be unavailable for brief periods. If you need access to your Assemble site during this time, please let us know and we can make other arrangements.
Users will not be required to update the add-in for Revit and AutoCAD.
Rooms and Spaces are visible in the Model Viewer
Improve upon your conceptual and detailed estimating with the power of room visualization! Rooms and Spaces geometry will now be visible in the Viewer, although they remain filtered by default. Simply delete the appropriate filter and the objects will be returned to the Grid and Viewer.
By utilizing room data, you can:
- create more accurate conceptual estimates by assigning a unit cost per individual room
- improve detailed estimating by applying finishes using the Properties Manager
- assign rooms to departments to track cost by department
- allow non-Revit users to add and edit room data without the knowledge of Revit
- utilize the visualization aspect for schematic design by seeing individual rooms and how they interact with each other as part of a stacking diagram