1. Open your model in Revit that corresponds with the model data in Assemble to be synced.
2. Select the Assemble tab, and then select the option to Sync.
3. Select your project.
4. Select your model.
5. From the How would you like to sync? window, select the radio button next to Sync from View, followed by the radio button next to Sync only properties chosen as columns in the view.
6. From the What view would you like to sync from? window, you will select the view you want to use. If you need to preview that view, just to make absolutely sure that it contains the columns and elements you want to sync, select the link to show view. This will open a browser window to your saved view within your project.
7. Verify your selection from the About to sync from... window, and then click the Yes, Sync Now button, or hit Cancel to end the command.
8. Once the updates have been successfully applied, click the Close button to close the Sync dialogue window or click View Log to see an audit of the properties and elements that were modified using the Sync feature.
Note: Be sure to save your model to keep the applied edits. If you decide to remove the applied edits, use the Undo command in Revit.
9. The Log file will indicate what version in Assemble the information was synced from, each element or type identified by its ID, the parameter that was modified, and the previous and updated values.