1. Save Assemble add-in to desktop.
2. Run Powershell.
3. Run the following command, where "username" is replaced by your account name on your machine, and "AssemblePublisherName" is replaced by the exact name of the Assemble add-in file:
msiexec /i C:\Users\username\Desktop\AssemblePublisherName.msi /l*v install.log
4. Go to the file location C:\Users\username\Desktop (where "username" is your account name on your machine) to obtain the log file.
5. Send log file to email@example.com.
6. If a log file is not generated, please check the event log for policy based restriction warnings. (Control Panel > Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application)