Assemble Systems will have a brief outage between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM CST, beginning on the evening of Tuesday, May 17th, 2016. During this time, your Assemble site may be offline temporarily. There will not be a new add-in with the upgrade.
1. In the Rules dialog, prepend "AND" to "WITH" and "WITHOUT" in every constraint beyond the first constraint.
2. "Error navigating forward - Network error" issue has been resolved.
3. Error produced when comparing model version, "An item with the same key has already been added," has been resolved.
4. Unit Cost import from Excel feature has been repaired. Unit Cost can be imported via Assemble's Excel import.
5. Increased the size of the model name field to equal the maximum length of a Windows file name.