Assemble Systems will have a brief outage between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM CST, beginning on the evening of Tuesday, June 14th, 2016. During this time, your Assemble site may be offline temporarily.
There will be a new add-in with the upgrade. Please download and install the add-in at here.
1. Support for Revit 2017, AutoCAD MEP 2017, and AutoCAD Architecture 2017.
2. General availability for iSqFt integration. This partnership provides model and inventory views created in Assemble utilized from within iSqFt.
3. Bug fix for color overrides appearing in the model inventory but not appearing in the model viewer.
4. Bug fix for ambiguous column name 'ColumnName'. Assemble utilizes a proprietary field called 'ColumnName' which interfered with a Revit parameter called 'ColumnName' for structural members. Assemble has altered the proprietary field to avoid duplicate column names.
5. Bug fix around add-in installations where uninstalling Revit leaves registry entries and the Assemble add-in was looking for the non-existent files, causing an installation failure. This has been resolved with the new .exe add-in in lieu of the .msi add-in.
6. Bug fix for zooming in model viewer orthographic mode; caused the model to zoom out so far that the user is unable to see the model. This has been resolved.