In order to improve the processing time of publishing sheets to Assemble, you can make changes to some of the settings associated with your Revit app. The articles below shows you how to access the settings and what to do to improve the result.
1. Navigate to the folder below:
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit <20XX>
Note: This setting only has an effect in Revit 2016 R2 and above.
2. Open up the file named "Revit.ini" in Notepad.
3. In the file, locate the [Export] section.
If the [Export] section does not exist, you can add it to the end of the file, following the example in the next step.
4. Under [Export], define the setting "ExportDwfNumberOfWorkers" as your desired number, as follows:
- Our recommended value is "the number of cores on the computer - 1". In the example above, the value is set to 7 for a computer with 8 cores. Click here to find out how many cores your computer has.
- If the "ExportDwfNumberOfWorkers" does not exist in the [Export] section, add it. If the [Export] section contains other settings, leave them in place.
- Please do not set the number for "ExportDwfNumberOfWorkers" to values bigger than "the number of cores on the computer - 1". If you do not know what value to choose, please contact Assemble Support Team.
5. Save changes to Revit.ini and exit the editor.
6. Restart Revit.
7. Open the model and publish it with sheets to Assemble.
If you need further assistance with modifying your "Revit.ini" file, please contact email@example.com.